1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the owner company Carolina Agustín Cañadas, from now on La Comet, with address for these purposes at c/ Ríos Rosas, 45, 5º 2º, 08006 Barcelona, C.I.F. number: B67351353. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante, Volume 3877, Folio 137, Page A-146095, Entry 1 - B54875869. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The access and/or use of this portal of La Comet attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that, in their case, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL
www.lacomet.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "content") on the Internet belonging to La Comet or its licensors to which the USER may have access . The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content.
In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible,
undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Name of the company that creates the website offers through its portal and with an enunciative character but non-limiting, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of La Comet, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. La Comet reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, La Comet will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
In accordance with article 12 of the European Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection, we inform you that your personal data will be incorporated into the “Clients” information system owned by Carolina Agustín Cañadas, C.I.F.: B67351353.This data will be processed for the purpose of managing your orders and to be able to make personalized offers, which is why all of the information that we ask you is necessary You have the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the use of your data. To do this, they must send a letter indicating their desire to exercise this right to the address indicated below or through an email addressed to the address email@example.com or by ordinary mail to the following address: La Comet - c/ Sants, 40, 08014, Barcelona.
Use and collection of information
- Information Collection: We collect your personal information on this site in a number of different ways. The purpose of collecting your personal information is to provide an effective, efficient and personalized service.
- Order Registration: Before using certain parts of the site or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information such as your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address, and credit card number. This data is used for billing, to communicate with you about your order, and for internal marketing purposes.
- Email addresses: Several locations on the site allow you to enter your email address in order to subscribe to our newsletter and be informed or benefit from exclusive promotions.
- Log files: The site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the site. We may also log your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- Use of information and disclosure
- Internal use: We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with the appropriate service. In the same way, your information helps us to improve and create a product according to your tastes.
- Communications with you: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the site and your orders and deliveries. In addition, we may send you an email confirmation when you register with us. Likewise, we can send you information about offers, promotions or news that we believe may be of interest to you.At any time you can unsubscribe or stop participating in future emails
- External use: We do not sell, rent, or disclose personal information of our customers. Your personal information will only be transferred to the person in charge of the treatment established by the company as determined by the Personal Data Protection Law.
- Data security: The site incorporates physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through through the site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take steps to protect your personal information at our facilities. Access to your personal information is totally restricted. Only duly authorized employees have access to your personal data for the performance of your duties. Finally, we use third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our hardware equipment. When you visit the site, you access servers that are maintained in a secure physical environment and an electronic firewall.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
La Comet, by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio , video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by La Comet or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of La Comet. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by La Comet. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of La Comet.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
La Comet is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
La Comet reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which these appear presented or located in your portal.
In the event that www.lacomet.com contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, La Comet will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content.In no case will La Comet assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Comet reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without the need for prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Usage.
Comet will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Comet may at any time modify the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until duly published. that are modified by others.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between La Comet and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
13. DISCOUNT CODES AND PROMOTIONS
The online discount codes offered by LA COMET to the USER cannot be combined with other promotions and active offers at www.lacomet.com